I've been tagged by Beachrunner411 & NCrunner12.
Well, I need to tell you 6 things about myself.
- When I was a freshman in High School, our track team ran against Carl Lewis in Willingboro,NJ. While I personally didn't run against him, I was there watching teammates compete against him. Who knew he would become one of the greatest ever.
- I met Flavor Flav in 1988, in Chicago, at about 4:00am, as I was coming in from the bars. He was in front of me on the escalator, I thought it was him, tapped him on the shoulder and asked him if he was FF. He turned around, took off his sunglasses, and smiled (with gold teeth & clock) and said "That's me G!". I spent the next hour drinking with Flav at the Hyatt bar.
- I am a lifelong fan of the Flyers & Phillies. I actually remember the Flyer cup wins! (I was 8 for their 1st win). I'm now 42, with 2 boys, waiting for #3!!
- I was at the 2001 Daytona 500, when Dale Earnhardt died. You knew it was bad (yellow caution tape around the car was a sign), but you had no idea he had died.
- I enjoy reading biographies, and actually read the Regan Diaries.
- I didn't think I would enjoy "blogging", but it has turned into quite the experience. I think it has actually helped with my running.
- Here are 3 people who are tagged! Shoreturle, Ted & Progman2000!